O先生によるエナメル紹介



ブログ更新通知機能付きRSSリーダー - ブログチェッカー
RSS reader with blog update notifications - Blog Checker
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?
id=com.skelabo.blogchecker&pcampaignid=web_share

うっかりカツカツやって来て、うっかり居ない。( By O.)
 

2026/09/20

双方向の存在理由は薔薇の象(すがた) / One Another Raisond'être is Peony Rose Shape. / Sunday edition

薔薇のロケット型メダイ

私が死んでも、で取り上げたロケットですが、話題がズレてしまうので本稿で取り上げます。
 
こちらは両面が薔薇の形になっているロケットのペンダントトップです。
 
ロケットは人や大切な存在と一緒に過ごしたい気持ちがペンダントトップに成った物です。
人の縁が薄い私は、今迄でしたらロケットに何方かの肖像を入れる宛ても無く、自分とは無縁のアクセサリーだなと思っていました。
 
それが今回ロケットを取り上げようと思ったきっかが、此方の薔薇の形になっているロケットでした。
人の縁が薄い方は、ロケットに薔薇の写真を入れたら良いのでは無いかと思います。
実は薔薇の花は、キリスト教では魔除けの花です。
なのでお護りとして持てば良いですし、ロケットの型が気に入って買いたいなと思っても遠慮していた方に、此れなら良いのでは無いかと思いました。
 
ロケット自体がお護りの薔薇の象(すがた)を持っていますので、中に薔薇の花の写真を入れれば、貴方ご自身の姿を映したとして、貴方が薔薇に護られ、薔薇に護られた貴方が貴方ご自身を護っているというワケです。
如何ですか?
 
思い付いた私自身としては、とても洒落ていて少しクスッと微笑むチャームな自分を想いますし、キリスト教圏の聖なる花が自分を護っているのも嬉しいような気持ちがします。
 
私はこのまま薔薇色の不思議のメダイとして着けようと思います。
薔薇に護られた不思議が私のお護りです。 
私自身がこの祈りのような不思議を護れるようになる迄は、もう数百年程掛かりそうなので、努力目標としています。 
 
いつか大切な人とご縁が出来れば、その方の肖(しょう・肖像の肖)を薔薇の象(すがた)に護って頂き、その方が貴方を護るという事になります。
 
肖像の肖の字を検索したら、あやかる、と読むのだそうですね。
 
肖る(あやかる):縁起の良いことや人にあやかって、自分も良い結果や幸運を得ようとすること。 
Google AIより 
なので、憧れの方、スター、ミュージシャン、俳優、小説家、ストリートスター、ストリートコーナーヒップ(私が勝手に造りました)等、薔薇の形のロケットに入れて、その方を貴方ご自身が薔薇で護りながら、その方にも肖り(あやかり)つつ護って頂くというのも素敵でシャープですね。 
 
巨大な何らかから賦与され首に戴く、双方向の存在理由ですね。 
 
私は割りと長い間、ギフトとされるスタア達の存在、たった一曲が生涯を共にするスピノザの痕跡について考えています。
手の届かないスタア達は光を届ける時に、白く丸い小さな星として貴方の元を訪れるのかもしれません。
 
白星は私の住む国では、勝利の星として描かれています。
白銅コインであり、白詰草の1輪であり、ムーンストーンのピアスであり、雲雀の声を記す永遠に見えない音として空にある白い点であり、やがて次の季節に降る白く灯るユジュ(雪)でもありますね。
 
これはどうしても日曜版ですので、
それでは、素敵な日曜日の夜をお過ごし下さい。
 
 
 
人気ブログランキング
 
  
Rocket-Shaped Rose Medal
  
 I’d previously mentioned this locket in “Even If I Die,” but since that would take us off topic, I’ll discuss it here instead.

This is a locket pendant with a rose shape on both sides.

A locket is an item that embodies the desire to spend time with a loved one or someone dear to you.

As someone who doesn’t have many close relationships, I used to think lockets were accessories that had nothing to do with me—I had no one whose portrait I could put inside one.

However, the very reason I decided to write about lockets this time was this rose-shaped one.

If you don’t have many close relationships, I think you might want to try putting a photo of a rose inside a locket.
Actually, in Christianity, the rose is considered a flower that wards off evil.

So, you can carry it as a talisman, and I thought this might be a good option for those who have been hesitant to buy a locket even though they liked the design.

Since the locket itself takes the form of a protective rose, if you place a photo of a rose inside, it’s as if you’re reflecting your own image—meaning you are protected by the rose, and the rose-protected you is, in turn, protecting yourself.
What do you think?

As the one who came up with this idea, I find it very chic and imagine a charming version of myself that makes me chuckle a little; I also feel a sense of joy knowing that the sacred flower of the Christian world is protecting me.

I plan to wear it just as it is, as a rose-colored “Miraculous Medal.”
The miracle protected by the rose is my guardian.
It looks like it will take me a few hundred years before I can protect this prayer-like mystery myself, so I’m making it a goal to work toward.

If I ever form a bond with someone special, I’ll have that person’s portrait protected in the form of a rose, and that person will then protect you.

When I looked up the character for “portrait” (肖), I found out it’s read as “ayakaru,” which means “to share in good fortune.”
To emulate (ayakaru): To draw inspiration from auspicious events or people in order to achieve good results or good fortune for oneself.

From Google AI
So, whether it’s someone you admire—a star, musician, actor, novelist, street star, or “street corner hip” (a term I just made up)—it would be lovely and sophisticated to place them inside a rose-shaped rocket, where you yourself protect them with the rose while also drawing inspiration from them and being protected by them in return.

It’s a mutual reason for existence, bestowed by some immense force and worn around the neck.

For quite some time now, I’ve been thinking about the existence of those we call “stars”—those who are regarded as gifts—and about the traces of Spinoza that a single song leaves behind, accompanying us throughout our lives.

Those unattainable stars may visit you as small, white, round stars when they bring you light.

In the country where I live, the white star is depicted as the star of victory.
It is a white copper coin, a single snowdrop, a pair of moonstone earrings, a white dot in the sky representing the forever-invisible sound of a lark’s song, and it is also the white, glowing yuju (snow) that will eventually fall in the next season.

Since this is, after all, the Sunday edition,
Have a wonderful Sunday evening.
 
 
 
 
人気ブログランキング