O先生によるエナメル紹介



ブログ更新通知機能付きRSSリーダー - ブログチェッカー
RSS reader with blog update notifications - Blog Checker
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?
id=com.skelabo.blogchecker&pcampaignid=web_share

うっかりカツカツやって来て、うっかり居ない。( By O.)
 

2026/08/06

Applauser・何があっても喝采し続けろ /Applauser. Applause must Goes on / Sergeant Code Street / I want to be what you saw in me.

 
ブラックオニキスと不思議のメダイのブルーブレスレット / 白い花のイヤーカフ

ファンダム文化が私の国にもあり、ひょっとして近代のアイドル文化やファンダム文化は、日本が発祥ではないのだろうか? と考えて居ます。
 
それはそれできちんと年表を作って、各国のジャーナルを確認した上で、結成なのか、エンターテインメントや娯楽報道に乗せた又は届け出た日等も確認せねば、はっきりしたことは分かりません。
 
それはそれとして、ファンダムを作る人々の事をファンと呼びますが、彼らに別の呼び名があっても良いのではないかと思います。
 
それでアプローズは喝采(かっさい)を意味するものなので、アプローザー(喝采者(かっさいしゃ))と立っている場所から見たファン達や1人1人のファンの事を呼べば良いと思います。
 
何もかも何でも最上と宙を見ている目付きで誉め続けるのでは無く、常に応援しているタレントの味方であるので、アプローザーです。
その上で、意見を持ったり感想を好きに自分に従って持って良いのがアプローザーですよね。
 
 
以前、Show must Goes onという言葉が話題になった事がありましたが。
この言葉は劇場の灯を消してはならない
と同じ流れの言葉では無いでしょうか?
 
Show must Goes On
ショーは続けなければならない
何があってもショーは続く
 
同様に
 
Applause must Goes on
喝采を続けろ
何があっても喝采し続けろ
 
その熱く冷静な微動だにしない目で、観客席に居たいと思っています。 
 
アプローズ(applause)は、英語で拍手や拍手喝采、称賛を意味する言葉です。舞台の演技や演奏、スピーチなどに送る「パチパチという拍手」だけでなく、人や功績を心からたたえる「称賛」の気持ちも含む
主な意味とニュアンス
拍手(喝采): 手を叩いて喜びや評価を表す行為
称賛・賛美:人をほめたり、すばらしいと認めたりすること
Google AIより 

ブラックオニキスって魔除けなんだそうです

ブラックオニキス ー 黒瑪瑙(くろめのう) 
ブレスレット メダイ十字架ブルー / 2,300円

 

 
 
人気ブログランキング
 

 

Black Onyx and “Mystery Medal” Blue Bracelet / White Flower Ear Cuff

I’ve been thinking that since fandom culture exists in my country as well, perhaps modern idol culture and fandom culture actually originated in Japan?

That said, we won’t know for sure until we create a proper timeline, check journals from various countries, and verify details such as the date of formation, or the date these phenomena were first reported or publicized in entertainment and leisure media.

That said, while we call the people who form fandoms “fans,” I think it might be fine to have a different name for them.

Since “applause” means “cheering,” I think we should call the fans—both the group as a whole, as seen from where they’re standing, and each individual fan—“applauders.”

They aren’t people who constantly praise everything as the absolute best with a gaze fixed on the heavens; rather, they are always on the side of the talent they support—that’s why they’re “Applousers.”
On top of that, Applousers are people who are free to have their own opinions and impressions based on their own perspectives, aren’t they?

 

A while back, the phrase “Show must Goes on” became a hot topic.
Isn’t this phrase in the same vein as
“The theater lights must never be turned off”?

Show must Goes On
The show must go on
No matter what happens, the show must go on

Similarly,

Applause must Goes on
Keep applauding
No matter what happens, keep applauding

I want to be in the audience, watching with those passionate, calm, and unwavering eyes.
 
I hear that black onyx is supposed to ward off evil spirits.
 
Black Onyx
Bracelet with Blue Cross Medallion / 2,300 yen
Shop Pauline / https://shop-pauline.jp/


 

 
 
人気ブログランキング

  

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)