O先生によるエナメル紹介



ブログ更新通知機能付きRSSリーダー - ブログチェッカー
RSS reader with blog update notifications - Blog Checker
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?
id=com.skelabo.blogchecker&pcampaignid=web_share

うっかりカツカツやって来て、うっかり居ない。( By O.)
 

2026/07/26

2026年の浴衣 / 2026's YUKATA / Sunday edition / 2/2



こちらも作り帯です。少し強めの浴衣や街着に合います。桜は春の花でもあり、桜柄(さくらがら)は通年(一年中)の柄でもあります。
きものshop 衿子
作り帯 付け帯 No.556-2F 黒 小桜柄 軽装帯 結び帯 浴衣帯 
1880円

作り帯を3つ出しましたが、世の中には帯の結び方をジロジロ見て、間違っていますよ? とは言えないので、見るだけで圧力を掛ける輩(やから)がいるそうなんです。

着物を楽しむ方々には割りと普通に見知っている事です。
ですが、誰も帯の作り方の正解は分かりません。
それで間違っているかもしれない、と不安にさせたいんだと思います。
 
実は私の住む日本では、小学校の頃から大人になるまで一度も和装の着付けを習わないんです。
殆どのご家庭で着物の着方をレッスンできる方は、今はもうおられないのでは無いか、とも考えています。
 
作り帯は手軽に綺麗な状態で帯を着けられて、折角の着物で街着を楽しんだり、素敵なBARで豊かな時間を楽しむ時間に、着付けが変だろうか・・・? というそもそも考えなくても良い事を考えさせなくした大発明だと思います。
 
私は日常着に帯を自分で結んでいましたが、名古屋帯止まりでそれで良いやと思っていました。
変わり太鼓という太鼓結びを一本の帯だけで完成させ、帯締めも帯留めも着けても着けなくても、好きにして良い、というスタイルがお気に入りで、袷(あわせ)や浴衣の時もどんどん結んでいました。
 
皆、ちらと見て、おっという雰囲気だけ投げてすれ違って行かれていました。
 
私は恐らくこの街で最初にタビックスという足袋の着脱を簡単にしたソックスタイプの足袋を購入した10人の内の一人です。 
売り切れていないか心配で博多駅に走って買いに行ったのをよく覚えています。
誰一人、私の足元を見て、タビックスですか? と尋けた人は一人も居ませんでした。
  
着物は礼装以外は、お洒落着です。
全部お洒落にしていれば良いんです。 
気楽に素敵に着て良いものである、と私は心底思っています。 
 
Rew-You取り扱い

上のサムネイルをご覧になってお気付きの方も多いと思いますが、雑誌姉ageha(姉アゲハ)で活躍されていた加賀美早紀(かがみさき)ちゃん着用レディース浴衣です。
何とも雰囲気があって、儚げで浪漫ティックですよね。
帯と浴衣セットで8640円だそうです。
帯を前の少し斜めにずらして結んでいるんですよね。
すごくKAWAIIです。柔らかい生地の帯だからこそ出来るお洒落ですよね。 
 
浴衣 白地に上品に描かれた和華柄レディース浴衣 加賀美早紀 着用 綿麻高級ゆかた【Ryuyu】(フリーサイズ・イエロー) 
 
こちらは2026年の浴衣 / 2026's YUKATA / Sunday edition / 1/2でもご紹介したRew-Youのオンラインストア内で取り扱いの和柄浴衣です。
 
24時間キャバカワ🩷
Rew-You
リンク先を見ると、キャバクラで働いている方をターゲットにしているオンラインストアのようです。
けれど、それだけではありません。 
何と! ご存じの通り、キャバクラで働かれている女性は、当たり前に美人でとても可愛いく、お洒落でスタイルが良い方が多いので、ファッションのジャンルとして「キャバカワ」という言葉が出来ているみたいです。
「キャバ達みたいにカワイイ」でしょうか。
 
キャバの方々には堅実な方が多いと聞きますので、(実は私も、大昔キャバクラやラウンジで働いている方の副業先で、親切にして貰った事が沢山あるんですよね。)、今のお洒落な方々や若い方々、青年層の方々の憧れの一端でもあるんでしょうね。 
これにはとても納得です。
O.先生もとても納得しておられます。
 
24時間キャバカワ🩷
Rew-You (リューユ) 
映え浴衣ページ
  
浴衣が皺(しわ)になるかもしれないと心配される方がおられるのでしたら、あまり気にしなくて良いですよ。
浴衣が綿100%でもポリエステルでも、洗濯糊(せんたくのり)でプラ板のようになっています。
浴衣は一回着た位では皺(しわ)になりません。
浴衣は、裏地(裏布・うらぬの)が付いていない代わりに、糊を厚く施して工場出荷されるんです。
なので少々の事では汗染みは付きません。
気にしなくて良いですよ。 
 
ポリエステル着物もわざと布地を重く作ってあり、下にピンと自然に伸びていくので皺は付きません。
気になるようでしたら通販で届いた後、洗濯糊(のり)スプレーを上から吹きつけて、当て布で低音アイロンを掛けておくと皺が取れます。
余裕を持って予定の日より半月前程に和服クリーニングに出しておくのも良いですが、高いので、アイロンで十分だと思います。 
Rew-You取り扱い
 
浴衣 モノトーン×柳 粋な古典柄レディース浴衣
性用ゆかた2点セット【Ryuyu】(フリーサイズ)(パープル)
商品番号 509202 10,241円   
 
本当は夏は暑いので、浴衣の下にそんなに重ねて着たくないと思うんですよね。
それで今は簡単な2部式浴衣やワンピース浴衣があります。
 
以前、浴衣の下に浴衣用の膝あたりまでの長さの下着を着けたりしていましたが、私は座った時に浴衣でも足を組みたいタイプなので(ロングラップタイプのスカート同じように足を組みます。足は見えませんし浴衣ははだけません。)、普通に見えても良いお洒落襦袢を着けていました。
 
ステテコみたいなのも試しましたが、やっぱり気分が壊れるし、折角なら伝統のジャポニズムとして織物、染め物(プリントもこちらに入ります)を着たいので、プリントの襦袢を着ていました。
下は普通の下着でした。ブラジャーもしていました。
 
キャミが洗濯間に合わなくて、急いでいたのである日、いいや!と普通に下着の上に浴衣を着て、半幅帯(はんはばおび)で変わり太鼓(銀座結びとも言うそうです)を作って、少し跳ねっ返り感出してました。
(この場合、少し小ぶりの変わり太鼓なので、ちょいと夕方浴衣でーす、というシャープな遊び心があって面白いんですよね) 
個人的には、半幅帯(はんはばおび)はいつも着付け本では帯の前を斜め三角に折って裏地の色を斜めに見せるんですけれど、あれちょっと子供っぽいなと思う時があって止めました。
情報凄いですが大丈夫ですか? 日曜版です。
 
浴衣の下に普通に下着でもアウターに響かなかったですよ。
ショーツも同様です。
浴衣の生地は普通に厚いですし、ポリエステルの浴衣も街着も普通に生地は厚めなんですよね。
なのでアウターは響きませんよ。
 
もし昭和初期に斎場で借りるポリエステルの着物の記憶が残っている会社に巡り合ってしまったら、届いた時に持ってみたら分かります。
スカーフかっていうぐらい軽いですから、そのタイプだったら響きます。 
如何しても気になる方は、サマーニットタイプのノースリーブワンピースを購入すると、自動的に付いてくる太腿の上1/3丈のキャミソールのアレを着れば問題ないですよ。
涼しいし、気心地が綺麗だし。 
 
正直、体にそんなにパッツンパッツンに巻きますか?
私はピシッとは着ますが、そんなギュウギュウに着ないですよ。
走らないですし、急いでも小走り程度ですから。 
気にしなくて良いんじゃないでしょうか? 
 
本当にここ30年でアウターに下着の線が出ている、薄い紙で出来たような浴衣の人、見かけていますか?
着付けの先生達は本物をお召しになるので、誰か大昔の話を今もまだあるようにしているんじゃないでしょうか?
 
くしゅくしゅの帯はショップでは兵児帯と呼ばれているようですね。
結び方でお洒落なのがあり、美しいドレープが波打つ貝のような帯の結び方をパタパタ結びというそうです。
以下は、ケイコ店長さんが教えてくださる動画です。  
 
ケイコ店長の兵児帯パタパタ結びの結び方
 
 次は基本のふんわり兵児帯のトリプルリボン結び。


KAWAIIですよね、パタパタ結び。洒落てて粋で。Rew-Youより

今は私の住む街も真夏ですので、和装で街遊びをするのは、基本タクシーをリザーブして涼しく移動するのをお勧めします。
 
福岡空港でビアガーデンが開店しているそうです。
サントリーのビアガーデンとラウンジだそうです。
予約はオフィシャルサイトから。
予約無しでも良いそうですが、押さえておくと良いと思います。
こちらなら地下鉄で行けますし、通路や店内も冷房が効いています。
 
HAKATA GARDEN
 
遅くまでかかりましたが、私は着物は街着としてお洒落をするのが良いと考えています。
皆さんが工夫されたり、予定される、今年の浴衣や和装のお洒落アイデアのきっかけになれれば幸いです。
 
それではもう遅くなりましたが、2回の日曜版にお付き合い頂きありがとうございました。
素敵な月曜日をお過ごし下さい。 
 
 
 
人気ブログランキング


This is also a ready-made obi. It goes well with slightly sturdier yukata and casual wear. Cherry blossoms are a symbol of spring, but cherry blossom patterns are also suitable for year-round wear.
Kimono Shop Eriko
Pre-tied Obi, Attachable Obi No. 556-2F Black, Small Cherry Blossom Pattern, Casual Obi, Tie-Style Obi, Yukata Obi 1,880 yen 
 
I’ve released three pre-tied obi, but apparently there are people out there who stare intently at how others tie their obi—not to point out, “You’re doing it wrong,” but just to make them feel pressured by their gaze alone.
This is something that people who enjoy wearing kimono are fairly familiar with.
However, no one really knows the “correct” way to tie an obi.
I think they just want to make people anxious by suggesting that they might be doing it wrong.

Actually, here in Japan where I live, people never learn how to put on a kimono from elementary school through adulthood.
I even suspect that in most households, there’s probably no one left who can teach you how to wear a kimono these days.

Pre-tied obi let you wear your obi neatly and easily, so you can enjoy wearing a kimono out on the town or spend a wonderful time at a nice bar without worrying, “Is my obi tied wrong…?” I think it’s a great invention that frees us from worrying about things we shouldn’t even have to think about in the first place.

I used to tie my own obi for everyday wear, but I’d only ever managed the Nagoya-obi style and figured that was good enough.
My favorite style is the “Kawari-daiko”—a drum knot completed with just a single obi—where you can choose whether or not to wear an obijime or an obidome. I loved this flexibility and would tie it all the time, even when wearing a-wase or a yukata.

People would glance at me, give off a “Whoa” vibe, and then walk right past.

I’m probably one of the first ten people in this city to buy “Tabix”—sock-style tabi that make putting on and taking off tabi much easier.
I clearly remember rushing to Hakata Station to buy them, worried they might be sold out.
Not a single person looked at my feet and asked, “Are those Tabix?”

Kimono, except for formal wear, are simply fashionable clothing.
It’s fine as long as you dress stylishly.
I truly believe from the bottom of my heart that kimono are something you should feel free to wear beautifully and comfortably.

Rew-You Products Available

As many of you may have noticed from the thumbnail above, this is a women’s yukata worn by Saki Kagami, who was a regular in the magazine “Ane Ageha.”
It has such a lovely, ethereal, and romantic vibe, doesn’t it?
The set, including the obi and yukata, is priced at 8,640 yen.
She’s tied the obi slightly askew at the front, isn’t she?
It’s so KAWAII. It’s a stylish look that’s only possible because the obi is made of such a soft fabric.

Women’s Yukata: Elegant Japanese floral pattern on a white background. Worn by Saki Kagami. High-quality cotton-linen yukata [Ryuyu] (One Size, Yellow)
https://www.ryuyu.net/c/category/wasou/yukata/509939
 
These are the traditional Japanese-patterned yukatas available on the Rew-You online store, which we also featured in “2026’s Yukata / Sunday Edition / 1/2.

24-Hour Cabakawa 🩷
Rew-You
https://www.ryuyu.net/ 
 
Looking at the link, it seems to be an online store targeting women who work at hostess clubs.
But that’s not all.
Would you believe it! As you know, women who work at hostess clubs are, as a rule, beautiful, incredibly cute, stylish, and have great figures—so much so that a new fashion genre called “Cabakawa” seems to have emerged.
I suppose it means “as cute as the hostesses.”

I’ve heard that many hostesses are down-to-earth people (actually, a long time ago, I was treated very kindly by people working at hostess clubs and lounges who were doing it as a side job), so I suppose they’re part of what today’s fashion-conscious people, young adults, and teenagers look up to.
I completely agree with this.
Professor O. is also in complete agreement.

24-Hour Cabakawa 🩷
Rew-You
Yukata Page
https://www.ryuyu.net/c/category/wasou/yukata
 
If you’re worried that your yukata might get wrinkled, don’t worry too much about it.
Whether your yukata is 100% cotton or polyester, it’s stiffened with laundry starch to make it as rigid as a plastic sheet.

A yukata won’t get wrinkled just from wearing it once.
Instead of having a lining, yukatas are shipped from the factory with a thick layer of starch applied.
So, they won’t get sweat stains easily.
You really don’t need to worry about it.

Polyester kimonos are also intentionally made with a heavy fabric that hangs straight and naturally, so they don’t wrinkle.
If you’re concerned, after it arrives from the online store, spray some laundry starch on top and iron it on a low heat setting with a pressing cloth to remove any wrinkles.
It’s also a good idea to take it to a kimono dry cleaner about half a month before the planned date to give yourself plenty of time, but since that’s expensive, I think ironing is sufficient. 
 
Rew-You Available
Yukata: Monochrome × Willow—A Stylish, Classic-Patterned Women’s Yukata
Women’s Yukata 2-Piece Set [Ryuyu] (One Size Fits All) (Purple)
Item No. 509202 10,241 yen

https://www.ryuyu.net/c/category/wasou/yukata/509202 
 
To be honest, since it’s so hot in the summer, I don’t really want to wear that many layers under my yukata.
That’s why there are now simple two-piece yukatas and one-piece yukatas available.

In the past, I used to wear knee-length undergarments designed for yukatas underneath, but I’m the type who likes to cross my legs even when wearing a yukata (just like I do with a long wrap-style skirt— my legs aren’t visible and the yukata doesn’t come undone), I used to wear a stylish juban that looked fine even if it showed.

I tried something like steteko too, but it really ruined the mood for me. Since I wanted to wear traditional Japanese textiles and dyed fabrics (which includes prints) as part of that “Japonism” aesthetic, I ended up wearing a printed juban.
Underneath, I wore regular underwear. I also wore a bra.


One day, my camisole hadn’t come out of the wash in time, and since I was in a rush, I just thought, “Oh well!” and put the yukata on over my regular underwear. I tied a hanhaba obi into a “kawari-daiko” knot (also known as the Ginza knot) to give it a slightly playful, carefree look.
(In this case, since it’s a slightly smaller-than-usual Kawaridaiko knot, it has a sharp, playful vibe that says, “Just a casual evening yukata!”—which I think is really fun.)

Personally, while yukata-tying books always show you folding the front of the hanhaba obi into a diagonal triangle to reveal the lining color at an angle, I sometimes find that a bit childish, so I stopped doing it.
This is a lot of information—are you okay with that? It’s the Sunday edition.

Even when I wore regular underwear under the yukata, it didn’t show through the outer layer.
The same goes for panties.
Yukata fabric is generally thick, and even polyester yukatas and casual wear tend to have fairly thick fabric.
So it won’t show through the outer layer.

If you happen to come across a company that still uses those polyester kimonos from the early Showa era—the kind you’d rent at a funeral hall—you’ll know as soon as you hold it when it arrives.
It’s so light it feels like a scarf, so if it’s that type, it will show through.
If you’re really concerned, just buy a sleeveless summer knit dress; it automatically comes with a camisole that hits at the top third of your thigh, and wearing that will solve the problem.
It’s cool and feels nice against the skin.

Honestly, do people really wrap it so tightly around their bodies?
I do wear it neatly, but I don’t wear it that tightly.
I don’t run, and even when I’m in a hurry, I only jog a little.
I don’t think you need to worry about it.

Have you really seen anyone in the last 30 years wearing a yukata that’s so thin it looks like it’s made of paper, with underwear lines showing through the outer layer?
Since kimono-tying instructors wear authentic ones, isn’t someone just making it seem like stories from way back in the day are still relevant today?

It seems that crinkled obi are called “heko-obi” in shops.
There are stylish ways to tie them, and the knot that creates beautiful, undulating drapes like a seashell is called the “patapata” knot.
Below is a video where Store Manager Keiko teaches you how to do it. 
 
 
Store Manager Keiko's Guide to Tying a “Pata-Pata” Heko Obi.
 
Next up is the basic triple-ribbon knot for a fluffy heko obi. 
 
 
 
Tying a “Pata-Pata” Heko Obi is so KAWAII, isn't it? It's stylish and chic. From Rew-You

Since it’s the height of summer here in my city right now, if you’re planning to explore the city in traditional Japanese attire, I generally recommend reserving a taxi to stay cool while you’re out and about.
I hear a beer garden has opened at Fukuoka Airport.
It’s apparently a Suntory beer garden and lounge.

You can make reservations on their official website.
They say you can go without a reservation, but I think it’s best to book ahead.
You can get there by subway, and the walkways and the interior are air-conditioned.

HAKATA GARDEN
https://hakata-garden.jp/

It took me a while to get here, but I believe kimono are best worn as stylish everyday attire.
I hope this serves as inspiration for your own creative ideas and plans for this year’s yukata and traditional Japanese outfits.

Well, it’s getting late, but thank you for joining me for these two Sunday editions.
Have a wonderful Monday.
 

 
 
人気ブログランキング