どの位、鋭敏なHSP(ハイパーセンシティブパーソン)かと言うと。
実は私は自分の部屋の中に、音を立てずに虫が入って居たら、急に自分の普段の感覚が狂った様な状態が一日中続き、
普段なら特に考えず上手く出来ている事、
例えば日曜版のテキスト・データをキーボードで打つ等が、その状態でも可能ではありますが、何時ものように80点以上の水準で出来なくなります。
あれ? あれ? という感じ。
変だな。どうして今日に限って、体調も良いのにこんなにミスを連発するのだろう?
センサーが上手く作動しない体感が続き、何だろう? 何だろう? と手を休めても、普段の状態に修正出来なくなります。
で、経験上、部屋の中や隣の部屋などに、虫が侵入している。というのが、私個人のケースのHSPセンサー基準です。
1年か2年前、たまたまO.先生がいらっしゃって、
「あれ? 変ですね。」とキーボードを打ちながら私が言い出し、
O.先生は、私が気づかず体調不良になっているのだと思われ、
「大丈夫か?」と言って下さっていたのですが、
如何してもテキスト入力のミスタッチを0,5秒に1度の割合いで繰り返すので、私が
「すみません先生。今日、近所で何か大きな事故がありましたか? 今日どこかで異常気象ですか? 何か部屋の家具が大きく動いていますか? 何か強い匂いが外で立ち込めていますか? 素敵な名前を持つ庭の植物が大きく倒れていますか? 何かすごく枯れていますか?」
と質問し、O.先生は全部に
と質問し、O.先生は全部に
「いや、そのような事にはなっていないよ」
と答えられたので、
「あ、じゃあ室内に害虫が入り込んでいますね」と私がいきなり立ち上がったので、目を丸くされていたんですが。
やはりその後、ベランダに出る部屋の窓のカーテンの裏に蝿が5匹程入っていて、すぐ殺虫スプレーで対処しました。
「・・・・魔法使いかよ!」
「・・・・魔法使いかよ!」
と先生がおっしゃったので、2人で爆笑して、日曜版に再び取り掛かりました。
もう妙なエラーを感知する事は無く、通常の水準で1行動が出来る様になっていました。
もう妙なエラーを感知する事は無く、通常の水準で1行動が出来る様になっていました。
普段室内で1人で過ごしている時間がとても多いので、そういった経験則を個人的に持っています。
一緒に居て安全であると言う人がおられたので、この例では私のHSPセンサーが反応したのでしょう。
緊張している時は出なかった筈です。
なので当然他者に向けて証明出来ませんので、わざわざ言い募る必要もありませんから、今まで私は誰にも話して居ませんでした。
後で知ったのですが、その方は男性ですが(私は女性です)、やはり同じタイプなんだそうです。
同じ方は意外とおられると思います。
全員HSPです。
以上、HSP(ハイパー・センシティブ・パーソン)の一例でした。
As for just how sensitive I am as an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person)...
Actually, if an insect were to sneak into my room without making a sound, I’d suddenly feel as if my usual senses were thrown off balance—and that state would last all day.
Things I can usually do without even thinking about them—
like typing up the Sunday edition’s text and data on the keyboard—are still possible even in that state, but I can’t perform at my usual level of 80 points or higher.
It’s like, “Huh? Huh?”
“That’s strange. Why am I making so many mistakes today of all days, even though I feel fine?”
I keep feeling like my “sensors” aren’t working properly, and even if I stop what I’m doing and ask myself, “What is it? What is it?” I can’t snap back to my normal state.
So, based on my experience, the fact that an insect has invaded my room or the room next door is my personal HSP “sensor” indicator.
A year or two ago, Professor O. happened to be visiting,
and while typing on the keyboard, I blurted out, “Huh? That’s strange.”
Professor O. thought I must be feeling unwell without realizing it,
and asked, “Are you okay?”
But no matter what I did, I kept making typos at a rate of once every 0.5 seconds, so I
“Excuse me, Professor. Was there a major accident in the neighborhood today? Is there extreme weather somewhere today? Is any of the furniture in the room moving significantly? Is there a strong odor lingering outside? Has a garden plant with a lovely name fallen over? Is something with a lovely name in the garden lying on its side?
Is something with a lovely name in the garden lying on its side?”
Professor O. replied to all of them,
“No, nothing like that has happened,”
so I said,
“Oh, then there must be pests inside the room,”
and suddenly stood up, which made him widen his eyes in surprise.
Sure enough, after that, I found about five flies behind the curtains on the window leading to the balcony, so I dealt with them right away using insecticide spray.
“...Are you a wizard?!”
the teacher exclaimed, and we both burst out laughing before getting back to work on the Sunday edition.
I didn’t detect any more strange errors, and I was able to perform one action at a normal level.
Since I usually spend a lot of time alone indoors, I’ve developed my own personal rule of thumb based on experience.
Someone had told me that I was safe around them, so in this case, my HSP sensor must have reacted.
It probably wouldn’t have happened if I’d been nervous.
Of course, since I can’t prove this to others, and there’s no need to go out of my way to explain it, I hadn’t told anyone about it until now.
I found out later that although that person is a man (I’m a woman), he’s apparently the same type as me.
I think there are actually quite a few people like that.
They’re all HSPs.
That concludes this example of an HSP (Hyper-Sensitive Person).


